Maitland Local Services
Maitland ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Maitland site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Maitland Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Maitland When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Maitland Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Maitland Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Maitland ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Maitland and a Place to Meet
The maitland.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Maitland
Maitland is a city in the Lower Hunter Valley region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this historic city:
1. Maitland was founded in 1820 and was one of the earliest European settlements in Australia.
2. The city is located on the banks of the Hunter River and has a population of approximately 80,000 people.
3. Maitland is home to some of the oldest buildings in Australia, including St. Mary's Church which was built in 1840.
4. The city is known for its rich agricultural history and is a major producer of wine, beef, dairy, and poultry.
5. Maitland has a strong sporting culture and is home to a number of sporting teams, including the Maitland Magpies Rugby League Club and the Maitland Saints Australian rules football team.
6. The city is also known for its vibrant arts scene, with a number of galleries, theatres, and music venues.
7. Maitland hosts the largest regional music festival in Australia, the Groovin the Moo festival.
8. The city has a strong Indigenous history and is home to the Wonnarua People, who have inhabited the area for over 30,000 years.
9. Maitland is also home to the Morpeth Ghost Tours, which take visitors on a spooky journey through the town's haunted buildings and streets.
10. Maitland is located just a short drive from the city of Newcastle and is a popular tourist destination for those looking to explore the rich history and culture of the Lower Hunter Valley region.